Dear car owner, please fill out my survey [Thesis of the University]

Diskutiere Dear car owner, please fill out my survey [Thesis of the University] im Vorstellen Forum im Bereich Community; Link: http://www.instant.ly/s/2DE3L Hello, * My name is Qaiser and I run a survey as part of my master's thesis at the University of Dublin City...
K

khanq2

Neuer Benutzer
Link: http://www.instant.ly/s/2DE3L

Hello,
My name is Qaiser and I run a survey as part of my master's thesis at the University of Dublin City. I deal with the online buying behavior of people in different European countries.
The survey should not take more than 5 minutes of your time. I do appreciate every post and thank you apologize in advance!
We would appreciate if you could take the time to fill out the following survey, which is a part of our thesis for our Master's degree at Dublin City University.
This survey should only take 3-5 minutes of your time. Your responses are voluntary and confidential. The answers are not associated with individuals. All responses will be collated and analyzed as a group. The survey deals with the issue of online consumer behavior.
Thank you in advance that you take the time to fill this survey. We really appreciate that you take the time to

Thema:

Dear car owner, please fill out my survey [Thesis of the University]

Dear car owner, please fill out my survey [Thesis of the University] - Ähnliche Themen

• Apple Car Play Nachrüsten

Apple Car Play Nachrüsten: Hallo Leute, Ich habe mir vor einer Woche einen Seat Ibiza (2018) gekauft. Ich musste leider schnell feststellen das dieser kein Apple Car Play...
  • Blinkrelais Carens 3 UN 144PS

Blinkrelais Carens 3 UN 144PS: Mein Blinkrelais ist defekt. Es stammt von einer Anhängerkupplung starr von Jaeger; aber ich bekomme weder dafür ein Ersatzteil noch für das...
  • Hat jemand einen Solar Carport?

Hat jemand einen Solar Carport?: Energie über die eigenen Solaranlagen zu bekommen fand ich schon immer eine gute Idee, jetzt habe ich auch von Solar Carporten mitbekommen. Ich...
  • Greencard beantragen?

Greencard beantragen?: Hallo, wir planen, innerhalb der nächsten 5 Jahre in die USA (genauer: Kalifornien) auszuwandern. Durch entfernte Verwandte, die dort leben, haben...
  • Wo kann ich ein Carport online kaufen?

Wo kann ich ein Carport online kaufen?: Grus Community, wo gibt es qualitative Carports zum günstigen Preis ? Ich habe gehört man benötigt unter Umständen eine Baugenehmigung, stimmt...